Thursday, March 28, 2013

Light a Candle: Thankful Thursday

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness {Peter Benenson}

We are called to be lights to the world.  So here are the things, some big some small, that are lighting up my life right now:

1. My husband who helps me edit works, deals with my messes, and is a pretty spectacular teammate
2. My awesome family; being an auntie
3. Friends and community who hold me accountable and encourage me and openly tell me their stories
4. People who ask good questions and people with humble answers
5. The public library- full of free ideas and inspirations
6. Holy week- loaded with special services to get our minds and hearts ready for Easter
7. Nuberri BOGO coupons- hello free frozen yogurt.  {espresso is my favorite}
8. Inspirational apps that help me to cast my cares and learn
9. Working in a positive environment
10. Spring and all it's gifts (minus allergies)

These things get my "seal" of approval.


No comments:

Post a Comment