Thursday, March 14, 2013

Birthdays Galore

There's something about the month of March and my friends- I seem to have more friends with birthdays in March (and October) than any other month!  Of course, I often don't notice it, and their birthdays slip past me.  This is tragic as I am a birthday lover and I enjoy making birthday cards.  Today I knocked two birthday cards out so two lucky people are getting handmade cards soon.


Cupcakes are enormously fun for me to doodle.  These started out as rather bland (and blobby) water color cupcakes, but with a little pen and colored pencil I think they turned out surprisingly good. 

So that's about two down... plus one I made previously... only a half-dozen more to go.  Time to get crackin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love , love your cupcakes. YOu should definitely put these into prints for sale!

    ReplyDelete